Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I will Update

I will update soon.. I will put up newer tags. I personally haven't tagged much since Chris left for Iraq. It seems he took my creativity with him. I have tried and tried. But I just can't seem to be able to do any tags anymore. I would love to but in reality I don't have time. Since Lauren started Pre-K and she only goes a few hours in the mornings I barely have enough time to do the grocery shop and house cleaning thing. Then she is so grouchy and hungry, she turns into a tiger. Then Caitlin and Jake are home. Caitlin being in third grade this year she has a lot of homework and not much will power to do said homework. So I am trying to get her to do homework. Jake to slow down to do his too, all the while Lauren whining. Then it is dinnertime, bath time and bed time. Then get up early and do it all over again. It helps the days pass so the countdown for Chris to come back.

Even though at the same time I am afraid of him coming back, being different, and this whole time of me being on pins and needles awaiting his returning "getting by anyway I can" and we not be compatible anymore. That is like a big fear........ This whole year or so being wasted or what have you......... I don't want to waste any part of life. Mine or the kids or Chris'. I know how delicate and how short life can be. I want the most out of it.

No comments: