Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A bit of an update

I haven't been on in a while, foremost because I lost the link to my own freaking blog. How lame am I?? I was going to do some more tags but then thought better of it since it is getting late. Today is my oldest child's birthday. Caitlin turned nine today. I sang to her as she officially aged. The actual minute that she was born.
Chris has been deployed this year and he is being sent home due to medical issues. I wanted to do a blog weekly or sometimes daily of my life while he is/was away. It would have been boring and a lot of crying and being sad so I was like nah. He should be home tomorrow. Should is the word I hate to use. He should have been home today but something was wrong with the plane. Nothing can be simple.
I had a sinus surgery on the Monday before Thanksgiving. It was suppose to be actually draining or something similar my sinuses but the doc could only straighten my septum, then my blood pressure went through the roof and I was bleeding too much for him to be able to continue so I am suppose to have the second surgery at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.
For the past few months or month I am not sure, I have been able to tag. So I will share some of those shortly. And try to add each one I have done whether they are lame or not. lol.

No comments: