Monday, March 02, 2009

Blue Dreams

Hello all, I have been sick for the past couple weeks. We went down to Chattanooga on Valentine's Weekend to meet up with my sister and her family. Chattanooga is like the half way point between where we both live at. So we rent a motel and enjoy seeing each other, I haven't seen her since August 2008. Well we go home that Sunday and I start feeling bad. So I wait a week hoping that I will get over the cold on my own but I don't, so I go to the doctor that Friday. He tells me that I have bronchitis and sinusitis. Lovely huh?? Well he gives me some medicine and I take it. By the following Friday I am still feeling bad, my chest is hurting and my head is too. So I go back to the doc. This time they give me antibiotics and an inhaler. So I am feeling a little better today but watching myself that I don't over do it today. So I finally feel like getting on the computer. This is the tag I posted on the yuku.com group I am a member of. It is very blue. lol. Thanks to Beaches for coming up with another great tut.

No comments: