Monday, September 27, 2010

Have you ever felt like you were alone when you were surrounded by people. That is how I am feeling right now. It is an odd feeling but thank goodness I have something to keep me busy (SCOFF) housework. I would work outside the home if I could. Just the day care alone for three kids would be my entire check plus. I would get more adult stimulation but people get on my nerves. I have to select the ones I like. I'm living in the same state as my sister so I can't have her come round whenever I get lonely and sometimes being an armywife sucks. You rarely get to choose where you live. Or when you want to go on vacation. Then moving out of an on post house is a nightmare.
I have changed a great deal within a few months my thinking on religon, politics and just everything in general. I am reading up on Wicca, and what it intels. Politics are just a joke. I think that the leader of any country should have been in the war themselves. Not as just an officer as a Private doing the grunt work and getting insulted by your SGT. Then they move up the ranks, where they see the flaws as every servicemember and family member sees how they feel when this "All of a sudden comes up" and the long deployments. A lot of people say well you knew you could have to go off to war. Yes this is true, but the people that have to turn to the military now arent the 18 year old "I want to shoot somebody" its the 30 year olds that dont want to shoot anyone unless I have to because I have a conscience and I have a family to take care of. SO they need a job because there are none except the military.
My what turned into a rant. I'm actually in a good mood.

No comments: