Saturday, December 29, 2007

Being Creative Tonight!

These are so fresh off the press (so to speak) You will be the first to see them...... I was over at creativedelusionz.com LOVE THAT SITE. I love just about everyone of their tuts!! That is where my newest got inspired from. Sometimes, I admit I just look at their "sample" and go from there. I hardly ever do things line by line. Unless I really really love their result or have a duh moment and just don't get it. lol. I tend to look over my stupidity when it is 3am. (I must be lonely) Sorry. Matchbox 20. This is called Bow Belle. *That was the tut name and I just ain't got no original title in mind.* But I did go my own way on my name. I made it with a glassy effect, than whatever they did. I can't remember right now. I did this one about two hours ago.. I feel like my peepers are dried out. Damn that nap I accidentally took at six this evening!!



I fumbled a bit with my name on this one. Finally being ok with not satisfied with the font called swenson. I don't know why I just kept thinking of that
series of books I read. The main characters last name was Swenson,
"The Fudge Cupcake Murder." Would you believe none of the murders involve poisonings? Well so far. I haven't read two of the latest but it is on my things to do list. lol.
Oh to the point of my ramblings. This tag is called "Have Fun" I came up with that one. The sample tag had something like Brunettes can have blonde moments too or something like that. I just liked mine better. I used a Thierry Beaudenon tag. No idea how to pronounce that one. But I just ran with the "Who said Blonde's have more fun?" thing..... There was one part on the thing I was like HUH?! So I just winged it.

Here is "Bo" Yup, little Bo Peep lost her sheep.. There are two versions. This is suppose to be the animated one. But I guess I can't show the animation. Oh phooey! But the heart behind her is suppose to move it is called "Bling" And my name is suppose to have noise in it. Kinda like glitter.. But I don't use glitter anymore. I use noise. It is easier and has the near same effect. I have learned a lot of neat tricks this time around.
I am about to hit the hay, I am getting tired. I got indigestion too. Yuck. The kids will be up in no time...... Oh boy. It is now almost 3:30am. I will make more tomorrow since my Sims game is acting screwy.


No comments: