Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lets talk Christmas Tags


I thought I would share some of my Christmas Tags. I made some of these at the beginning of the season. (Tag Season starting I think beginning of November?) This is called Pink Christmas. Yup I used a tutorial named Pink Christmas. The tube is a Cherie Roberts. She does beautiful photograph type pinups. Really nice. I couldn't wait to use that tube. Just now I wish I used it more!!!


This beauty of a tag was made by a tutorial called Smoldering. I turned it into a Christmas tag. So I call it Smoldering-Christmas. lol. I know I am a genius at naming these tags aren't I?
But I ended up doing two versions of this one. This one with an Alan Stevens tube and another one I colored the roses blue and added a nice looking Thierry Beaudenon tube. I think she is wearing a swimsuit. But I thought I would share this one.. I will try to proudly display more tomorrow. I also hope to display some New Years Tags also.

No comments: