Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's A Popeye Christmas


OK so I am suppose to be making some tags for people that have requested tags or have won tags. So I go WWO's up at a couple groups and then I have my pick a prize up at Good Times. So I have two to make for someone that has won some games. The tags aren't all that complicated to make but.... Popeye Wong announced he had some new tubes on his site. I saw little hearts dancing. I love his work! I was so excited, so I had to go over and get the ones I haven't got or missed. He even has some really nice guy ones too. He also release a "Chubby Line." Paying tribute to the BBW's. (Big Beautiful Women) Over at one of the groups I am a member of they had this scrap kit tutorial see image. They used Susanna Woolcott. (Sorry if I misspelled her name) But I don't have a license to use her tubes coz I haven't bought any yet. So I uses one of Popeye's new or newer tubes with this Christmas kit I have been anxious to use. It worked out beautiful! So now I think I should return to PSP and finish the tags I should have been making to begin with. This might possibly be my last Christmas Tag I make. Especially since Christmas is what TUESDAY!! And I haven't gotten all the present wrapped. uh-oh. I haven't gotten the kids stockings personalized yet. Here it is after midnight. Damn it. Yesterday was World Orgasm Day. We were suppose to celebrate that at 12:08am early Saturday morning. Oh well.. that could be everyday. lol Ok i will not go any farther with that topic!
Have a good nights rest!! And Seasons Greetings.

No comments: