Sunday, January 13, 2008

Been Busy Taggin'


I have been busy last couple of days tagging. I have a whole bunch of them and may not be able to put as much detail in the info on em. This first one is Hearts and Diamonds. The Artist tubes are by Cris Ortega. Oh flip, I can't remember which tut I used on this. But the little heart shaped handcuffs are suppose to move. I think this turned out well. I just hope I wrote the font name and color in my notebook. Yup I just looked. I was going to animate the diamonds in the heart but I was too lazy to.





Moving on.. lol This next one was with the artist Anna Rigby. And the kit was from Afee. Her blue diamond kit. It is so lovely. I can (And probably will) replace this tube for another. Where I will have another new tag. lol. I hope that isn't considered cheating! lol








This next one was made with Rainbow Coffi Tubes and art by Olga Levchenko.
The original was all black and white. But it was for a recolor challenge so I recolored her clothes. How little they are. And the saying, "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you. I'd be picking roses for a lifetime" I googled Rose Quotes, looking for A rose by any other name... I wanted that quote. But this one went with the rose theme..... Be back with more of my tags later..


No comments: