Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!


I am literally beginning the New Year tired. No I didn't watch the ball drop in New York, I wanted to but I got busy with making tags for the group I lost all track of time. See it is 2:30am on Jan 1, 2008! Goodness gracious. I was making tags for the members of Good Times. (That is the group Jen and I have had forever.) We run this contest to see who is online the most basically! lol. I usually forget to go over and add a number. Jen and I are the only "Managers" there at the moment. But anyway, on to the tags right? I made this with the brilliant guidance from creativedelusionz.com I just love their tutorials I am telling ya! lol. I have always wanted to make this tag with this tube or main image. Beautiful! But I awarded this to the members that actually took part in the game. Five all together. But they are loyal to us for some reason. And I am thankful for that. I made a proud members tag for the person that posted the most during this game. I used the tag up above for inspiration but other than that I was on my own with this one........ I tube I used is a Viki Floki tube, and the scrap kit came from Bag of Scrapz I want to say. They are from Afee no matter what.. I wanted to get around to making New Years tags but I just didn't get too. I had PSP block for a few days then with the computer acting all nutty! It made me itch I tell ya!! This tag I also saved a blank tag on it (Where it says Proud Member.. ) I have made me a good morning one so far. Hoping to make a whole snaggable set. Possibly to personalize...... Depends on how many I put in the set. If it is just Good Morning, Good Afternoon a few like that sure, but if I do all the ones I usually do then whew no thanks...... I can't handle that. I didn't get a chance to check in at the other groups, do that tomorrow. Coz It is getting closer to Three A.M again!!! I really want to lay down too. Hope everyone has a Great Start to the New Year!! I am off to bed!

No comments: