Friday, January 11, 2008

Dew Drops..


I wish this would animate these tags. It is suppose to show rain falling. It is beautiful when it is a I made this with a tut by http://www.msnusers.com/FairydustDaydreams
/dewdropsonroses.msnwa
nimated. <---- Had to break the link sorry. I am about to get ready for Tagging Crazy.. Tag Requests all weekend. I need to get the tags i want to offer. So I am going to be busy for a little bit.. I got 13 all together I would like to offer. But last time I offered that many. Only one person requested and they never said they picked them up. I have a whole lot more that I haven't "released" yet! I am getting some new WWO's at the den and getting ready to retire some others.. I need to make more. Sometimes I get a lot made at one time. Other times when my "PSP mojo" is acting up I can only get one or two out.. But I think I can get quite a few out and maybe even do my own page at Shedevil's.. We will have to see about that. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I want to be able to spend time and be active everywhere but sometimes that can sometimes stretch a person thin. Any hoot here is "Love is a Killer" with the "+" I described I thought it was missing in a early post. I love making these 'fun' tags! Well off to finish up, uploading some tags for the WWO.

No comments: