Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Look at some of my Animations (Dial-uper's Beware)

Blue Angel Tags

Pressie Fairy

So here is my Pressie Fairy tag. Ain't it pretty. I made it with an Arwen Bush tube. I feel creative today but have a lot to do now. Since it is almost noon. Chris better come home at noon, I have to go to the pharmacy and drop the shot records off at the school. I've had them ready since last Friday but keep forgetting to turn them in. So the school called and said, "At noon either bring in the papers or come get the kids." she was rude too. Zapped my good mood.

Oh look at that. I figured out if it is animated use photobucket and not upload it thru the blog. duh! lol So here are some animations I did.


Hearts and Diamonds

Cupid Love

Dew Drops on Roses


Bo Animated

Omnibunny WinterWonderland

No comments: