Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'd rather be a babe..


Well I got quite a few tags done this evening.
I done up a whole bunch for the challenges over on Obsessions. So I am going to be putting them up now here..

This was actually a mask challenge. The words that are behind the ©Keith Garvey ga
l there is the mask. Then I added a bunch of elements to try to make it look interesting. I think I did an alright job on it as a whole.........


This next one is suppose to be animated. The little hearts are suppose to float up. But they aren't. Must be a thing.. It was made with a tube by Gene Gonzales.
Very nice artwork by him.







Then there is Drama Queen. Made with a Ben Krefta tube. I don't like the tag I made very much. I think it is missing something. It was a scrap challenge and I can't remember where I got the scrap from.... I will put it in later.











The Next tag has Cherie Roberts work in it.. I titled it Missing You. The title of the tube was bored, but I thought she might also be missing someone of great importance in her life.. Well I thought there was more but I can't seem to remember. lol. Sorry about that. Well I did do the Elegance tag today too.. See very productive day.

No comments: