Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Elegance


Hello I am sitting here, enjoying my cocoa. Caitlin just got home from school. Jacob had to stay home today and go to the doctor. He has an upper respiratory infection. The doc thinks it is viral too. So no antibiotic. Lauren is doing better. She had a UTI and strep throat. What a combination to have to deal with. Now that she is finally getting better. She lost her listening ears.

Well today I made "Elegance," the tut was at http://atouchofelegance.strike-a-pose-designs.com. In case anyone would love to try it.. I think it is a great tag! It was made with a Jamie Kidd tube, courtesy of CILM. Love those tubes! I haven't made too much so far this week. I have been wanting to play The Sims 2 and I had to un-install it and then put it back in. So I lost all my characters and had to start anew, again. Had to put it all back in Easter 2007. Makes me grouchy. At Obsessions there are new challenges up so more stuff will come that i can share.. hehehe

No comments: